11.14.2009

Lecture 6 Communication Systems

I remember we do an activity which talked about the behave between Thai and Australian Student who saw an old neighborer woman is going to crossing street.
When I was young, my teacher taught me that I should go and helping the women. But in reality, I never do what my teacher taught. And I am wondering if it happen, what will I do. Because I won't found my elderly neighbor crossing street by her own, and if it happen, I think there will be a guy doing what Thai student do.
But what's important is that I think to have closer community life and the kind of respect to elderly is, though younger generation think it is troublesome, but the life when you old you will gain more help like you help your elderly when you were young. And this is, as a international student, I see and think Singaporean should think more about.
Hopefully, Singaporean do not feel offended.

沒有留言:

張貼留言